Socrates Sculpture Park
Cinema at Socrates Sculpture Park
Each summer Socrates Sculpture Park, in collaboration with Museum of the Moving Image and Partnerships for Parks, presents an outdoor international film festival. Each evening focuses on a different country or culture, and visitors are invited to sample regional cuisine from neighborhood restaurants, picnic on the grass, listen to performances by local musicians, enjoy the waterfront views as the sun sets over the Manhattan skyline, and watch international films on an outdoor screen.
Directions to Socrates Sculpture Park
- FESTIVE, FUN, & FREE: THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND IN NEW YORK CITY’S PARKS
- LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!: PARK FILM FESTIVALS PART II
- WOMAN ARTISTS AND ADMINISTRATORS ASSEMBLE FOR A PANEL DISCUSSION
- Socrates Farmers Market
- Saturday Sculpture Workshop: Upstander Love Letters with Museum of Impact
- Sunday Tai Chi
- Outdoor Cinema: Timbuktu (Mauritania/France)
- Jazz Series: Firey String Sistas!