Socrates Sculpture Park
Vinyasa Yoga at Socrates Sculpture Park
Saturday, July 20, 2019
9:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 5/18/2019 and 9/14/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Socrates offers Vinyasa Yoga (a series of flowing poses linked to awareness of the breath) with 3 unique practitioners: 9:30AM Saturdays with Jennifer Batson, 11AM Saturdays with Morgan Miller, and 10AM Sundays with Yojaida Estrella.
- Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. – noon
- Sundays: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Yoga classes are designed for all experience levels. Participants should wear comfortable clothing and bring a mat or a towel.
Directions to Socrates Sculpture Park
- FESTIVE, FUN, & FREE: THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND IN NEW YORK CITY’S PARKS
- LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!: PARK FILM FESTIVALS PART II
- WOMAN ARTISTS AND ADMINISTRATORS ASSEMBLE FOR A PANEL DISCUSSION
- Sunset Meditation
- Outdoor Cinema: Anbessa
- Vinyasa Yoga at Socrates Sculpture Park
- Roots Saturdays
- Saturday Sculpture Workshop: Inflating Colors