Socrates Sculpture Park
Sunday Tai Chi in Socrates Sculpture Park
Sunday, August 10, 2014
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday between 8/10/2014 and 9/28/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Led by certified instructors from the Taoist Tai Chi Society of the USA, these classes offer the opportunity to learn Taoist Tai Chi, improve one’s health, relax, and exercise in an outdoor setting among changing exhibitions of contemporary sculpture.
Directions to Socrates Sculpture Park
- FESTIVE, FUN, & FREE: THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND IN NEW YORK CITY’S PARKS
- LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!: PARK FILM FESTIVALS PART II
- WOMAN ARTISTS AND ADMINISTRATORS ASSEMBLE FOR A PANEL DISCUSSION
- Socrates Farmers Market
- Saturday Sculpture Workshop: Who Am I? Zine-Making with Pam Reyes
- LIC & Astoria Love Letter with Five Boro Story Project
- The Met Opera Summer Recital Series: Socrates Sculpture Park
- Sunday Tai Chi