Silver Lake Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
General Kazimierz Pulaski
- Location: Forest Ave at Duer Lane
- Description: Tablet on stele
- Materials: Bronze, Barre granite
- Dimensions: Tablet H: 2' W: 2'; Stele H: 3'4" W: 3'3" D: 16"; Plinth H: 8" W: 4'7" D: 2'8"
- Dedicated: 1926
- Donor: Polish American Citizens of Richmond County
- Inscription: 1776 --- 1926 / ERECTED ON THE 150 ANNIVERSARY / OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION / BY THE / POLISH AMERICAN CITIZENS / OF RICHMOND CO. N.Y. / TO THE MEMORY OF / GENERAL TADEUS KOSCIUSZKO / AND / GENERAL KAZIMIERZ PULASKI / AS A TOKEN OF THEIR LOYALTY TO / THE CAUSE OF THE AMERICAN COLONISTS /
Directions to Silver Lake Park
- Two New Tot Lots Debut On Staten Island
- Parks & Recreation Cuts The Ribbon At New Drumgoole And Silver Lake Park Tot Lots
- Before They Were Parks (Part II)