Shore Park and Parkway
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Shore Park and Parkway Dog Run Construction||Shore Road at 3rd Avenue||Construction|
|Shore Park and Parkway Path and Pavement Reconstruction||Shore Road Park between 95th and 99th Streets||Construction|
|Shore Park and Parkway Vinland Playground Reconstruction||94th Street & Ridge Boulevard||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Shore Park and Parkway 4th Avenue Entrance and Greenway Reconstruction
- Shore Park and Parkway Promenade and Greenway Reconstruction
|Citywide Retaining Walls and Seawalls Reconstruction (CNYG-514M)||View Details|
|Shore Park and Parkway Field House Reconstruction||View Details|
|Shore Park and Parkway Steel Fence Installation, Vegetation Removal and Erosion Control||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Shore Park and Parkway
- MAYOR ADAMS COMMITS $47.6 MILLION IN FUNDING FOR NYC PARKS AND NYC DOT TO CONNECT GREENWAYS ACROSS BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- NYC PARKS AND DOT ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR NEW DESTINATION GREENWAYS IN BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- WHEELIE GOOD NEWS: NYC PARKS CELEBRATES COMPLETION OF A SECTION OF THE SHORE ROAD BICYCLE PATH