Shore Park and Parkway
4 Ave., Shore Rd., Belt Pkwy., Verrazano Bridge
Directions via GoogleMaps
Most popular for stunning views of the sunset and the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, the area lies on the southernmost point of Brooklyn, in Bay Ridge, among some of New York's iconic attractions, including the Statue of Liberty, the new WTC, Staten Island's Fort Wadsworth, Brooklyn's Fort Hamilton Army Base and Fort Hamilton High School and Coney Island.
Run 4.5 miles alongside the Belt Parkway from the American Veterans Memorial Pier to Bensonhurst Park.
Directions to Shore Park and Parkway
- NYC PARKS AND DOT ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR NEW DESTINATION GREENWAYS IN BROOKLYN AND QUEENS
- WHEELIE GOOD NEWS: NYC PARKS CELEBRATES COMPLETION OF A SECTION OF THE SHORE ROAD BICYCLE PATH
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On $20 Million Rehabilitation Of Shore Parkway
- Shore Park and Parkway Dog Run Construction
- Shore Park and Parkway Path and Pavement Reconstruction
- Shore Park and Parkway Vinland Playground Reconstruction