Sara D. Roosevelt Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Citywide Comfort Station and Park Facility Reconstruction (CNYG-515MA)||East Houston Street to Canal Street||Procurement|
|Citywide Electrical System Reconstruction for Comfort Stations & Parks Facilities (CNYG-615M)||East Houston Street to Canal Street||Procurement|
|Sara D. Roosevelt Park Comfort Station Reconstruction||between Chrystie Street, Forsyth Street, Stanton Street, and East Houston Street in the Borough of Manhattan.||Design|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- BRC Senior Center Doors and Windows Reconstruction
- Sara D Roosevelt Park Pathways, Sidewalks and Exterior Wall Reconstruction
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Sara D. Roosevelt Park
Sara D. Roosevelt Park Weather
- Jarrod Beck Announced As 2014 Recipient Of Clare Weiss Emerging Artist Award
- New York Junior League Revitalizes Sara D.
- Women's History and New York City Parks (Parks II)