Sara D. Roosevelt Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Citywide Oil to Gas-Fired Burner Conversion||East Houston Street to Canal Street||Procurement|
|Sara D. Roosevelt Park Central Communications Office Restrooms Reconstruction||Construction|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park BRC Senior Center Windows and HVAC Reconstruction
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park Rivington Street Playground Reconstruction
|Citywide Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-907M)||View Details|
|Sara D. Roosevelt Park Comfort Station Reconstruction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Sara D. Roosevelt Park
- Jarrod Beck Announced As 2014 Recipient Of Clare Weiss Emerging Artist Award
- New York Junior League Revitalizes Sara D.
- Women's History and New York City Parks (Parks II)