Rufus King Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Rufus King Manor Museum HVAC Reconstruction||Jamaica Avenue, 153rd Street, 89th Avenue, 150th Street.||Procurement|
|Rufus King Park Entrance Construction and Fence Reconstruction||between 150th and 153rd street along Jamaica Avenue at Rufus King Park, Borough of Queens known as Contract Number Q023-216M||Procurement|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-613M)||View Details|
|Rufus King Park Gazebo Reconstruction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On $2.2M In Improvements To Rufus King Park In Jamaica Queens
- Hands-On-History: Make Your Own Bandbox!
- Hands On History: Make An 18th Century Pocket!
- Hands On History: Make a Scented Sachet
- Hands On History: Make Your Own Clay Pot
- Hands On History: Become an American Revolution Spy