Rufus King Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Rufus King Park Entrance Construction and Fence Reconstruction||Jamaica Avenue between 150th and 153rd Streets||Procurement|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-613M)||View Details|
|Rufus King Park Gazebo Reconstruction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Hands on History: Make a Scented Sachet
- Family Day
- Hands on History: Plant Your Own Terrarium
- Hands on History: Etch Your Own 'Scrimshaw' Art
- Hidden History of Queens with Richard Panchyk