Rufus King Park
>Hands on History: Design Your Own 19th Century Jewelry
Saturday, October 5, 2019
1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Happy 250th Birthday, Mary Alsop King! In honor of the lady of King Manor, come learn about 19th-century jewelry and styles like the red coral necklace and pearl hairpin Mary wore in her portrait. Then make your own 19th-century inspired jewelry to take home and wear!
Recommended for ages 6 and older, adults are also welcome! Families and individuals only; no groups, please.
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Hands on History: Play 19th Century Historic Games
- Hands on History: Design Your Own 19th Century Jewelry
- Hands on History: Paint Your Own Miniature Portrait
- Hands on History: Make Your Own Scented Pomander!