Rufus King Park
>Hidden History of Queens with Richard Panchyk
Sunday, July 14, 2019
3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Join us at King Manor Museum for a book talk with author Richard Panchyk on his 2018 publication, Hidden History of Queens. Discover the fascinating "firsts," cool characters, and ramshackle ruins of our favorite borough. Learn about the first ever transatlantic flight, the beloved Christmas poem 'Twas the Night before Christmas, and even a bit about our own corner of history at King Manor.
A book signing will follow this free program.
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Hands on History: Etch Your Own 'Scrimshaw' Art
- Hidden History of Queens with Richard Panchyk
- Hands on History: Play 19th Century Historic Games
- Hands on History: Design Your Own 19th Century Jewelry
- Hands on History: Paint Your Own Miniature Portrait