Rufus King Park
>Hands on History: Make (and Eat!) 19th Century Waffles
Saturday, March 2, 2019
1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Waffles have been an American favorite since even before Rufus King lived in Jamaica over two hundred years ago. Come learn about waffles (and other foods eaten at King Manor), then make your own waffles 19th century style!
Recommended for ages 3 and up, adults also welcome! Families and individuals only, no groups please.
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC PARKS JOINS UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS JOINS GLOBAL APPAREL RETAILER UNIQLO FOR NEW PUBLIC ART CELEBRATION
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Hands on History: Etch Your Own 'Scrimshaw' Art
- Hidden History of Queens with Richard Panchyk
- Hands on History: Play 19th Century Historic Games
- Hands on History: Design Your Own 19th Century Jewelry
- Hands on History: Paint Your Own Miniature Portrait