Rufus King Park
Friday, August 15, 2014
12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 8/15/2014 and 8/16/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Meet artisans and watch demonstrations of 19th century crafts.
Learn about broom making, tinsmithing, woodturning, and more! Enjoy traditional music featuring instruments like hammered dulcimer, fiddle, and banjo. Take a tour of King Manor and see rarely-displayed crafts from the collection.
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On $2.2M In Improvements To Rufus King Park In Jamaica Queens
- Rufus King Park Recieves a Makeover
- This Weekend In Parks
- It's My Park at Rufus King Park - Spring Cleaning!
- Hands-On History: Papier-Mache
- Walking Tour of Jamaica
- Quicksilver Off the Beaten Track Concert
- Traditions Festival