Rufus King Park
Hands-on History: Reading with Rufus
Saturday, May 17, 2014
12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Rufus King loved to read and owned over 3,500 books! Take a tour of the museum to see his library. Create your own book and decorate it using paper marbleizing, which was very popular in the 19th century.
Families with children of all ages are welcome!
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On $2.2M In Improvements To Rufus King Park In Jamaica Queens
- Rufus King Park Recieves a Makeover
- This Weekend In Parks
- It's My Park at Rufus King Park - Spring Cleaning!
- Hands-On History: Papier-Mache
- Walking Tour of Jamaica
- Quicksilver Off the Beaten Track Concert
- Traditions Festival