Rufus King Park
Friday, March 14, 2014
6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
King Manor Museum partners with Five Boroughs Music Festival to present Les Delices, a Cleveland-based, critically-acclaimed ensemble performing French Baroque music on period instruments. The program will feature works by Philidor, Guillemain, Leclair, and Rameau.
6:00 pm - Wine & light refreshments
6:30-7:30 pm - Concert
Reservations: $25 in advance, $30 at the door: http://kingmanor.org/events/concert.php
$15 student rate at: http://5bmf.org/buy-tickets/
$15 students at http://5bmf.org/buy-tickets/ $25 in advance at http://kingmanor.org/events/concert.php $30 at the door
King Manor Museum
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On $2.2M In Improvements To Rufus King Park In Jamaica Queens
- Rufus King Park Recieves a Makeover
- This Weekend In Parks
- It's My Park at Rufus King Park - Spring Cleaning!
- Hands-On History: Papier-Mache
- Walking Tour of Jamaica
- Quicksilver Off the Beaten Track Concert
- Traditions Festival