Rufus King Park
Hands-On History: Fishing With Frederick
Saturday, July 13, 2013
12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Rufus & Mary King's youngest son Frederick loved to fish for pigs! Enjoy a day of fishing at King Manor. Fish in our magnetic fishing pond instead of trying to catch a pig! Create your own fish or pig craft to take home.
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On $2.2M In Improvements To Rufus King Park In Jamaica Queens
- Rufus King Park Recieves a Makeover
- This Weekend In Parks
- It's My Park at Rufus King Park - Spring Cleaning!
- Hands-On History: Papier-Mache
- Walking Tour of Jamaica
- Quicksilver Off the Beaten Track Concert
- Traditions Festival