Rufus King Park
Hands-on History: Rufus & Mary
Saturday, February 9, 2013
12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Celebrate love this February at King Manor! Learn about the King family and how much they loved their family and friends. Mary King gave her friend Sarah a very special piece of jewelry to go in her hair. Make your own hair clip and valentines for the people you love. Hands-on History Workshops are FREE drop-In programs designed for families with children. For more information, visit www.kingmanor.org or call 718-206-0545x13
Directions to Rufus King Park
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On $2.2M In Improvements To Rufus King Park In Jamaica Queens
- Rufus King Park Recieves a Makeover
- This Weekend In Parks
- It's My Park at Rufus King Park - Spring Cleaning!
- Hands-On History: Papier-Mache
- Walking Tour of Jamaica
- Quicksilver Off the Beaten Track Concert
- Traditions Festival