Roy Wilkins Recreation Center
List of Playgrounds
|Name||Location||Accessible||ADA Accessible Comfort Station||Sensory-Friendly||More Info|
|Nautilus Playground||Merrick Blvd, Baisley Blvd 120 Ave||Not Accessible||N||More Information|
|Roy Wilkins Park Playground||Near The Recreation Building, Off Baisley Blvd||No||Y||More Information|
Rules and Policies
Be sure to follow the rules posted at park and playground entrances. Bicycles, skates, skateboards, and scooters are prohibited. Pets are prohibited. At many playgrounds, adults are not allowed except when accompanying a child.
If you experience an issue with a playground or if you see someone violating a Parks rule, please visit our Contact Parks page.
Directions to Roy Wilkins Recreation Center
Know Before You Go
Starting September 26, the pool will be closed for required maintenance. We expect the pool to reopen on October 16.
Anticipated Completion: 10/15/2022
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES $92 MILLION INVESTMENT FOR BRAND NEW RECREATION CENTER IN ROY WILKINS PARK – ST. ALBANS, QUEENS
- The Diversity of Queens as Experienced in Its Parks
- Announcing Free Cityparks Seniors Fitness Program Starting April 30
- Fitness Room
- Open Pickleball ages 18 & Up
- Caliente Fitness
- Open Play Table Tennis
- Late Night Teen Basketball