Roger Morris Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Eleventh Milestone Marker
- Location: At north east side of Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Description: Marker on base, plaque
- Materials: Brownstone, Westerly granite, brass
- Dimensions: H: 4'2" W: 1'1" D: 5"
- Cast: ca. 1912
- Dedicated: 1912
- Donor: The City History Club
- Inscription: Plaque:
11 MILES FROM / N. YORK / ON THE KINGSBRIDGE RD / IN 1769 AT 170TH STREET / IN 1819 AT 189TH STREET / THE CITY HISTORY CLUB / 1912 /
Directions to Roger Morris Park
Know Before You Go
Roger Morris Park will be open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Morris-Jumel Mansion is open Thursdays and Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.