Roger Morris Park
6th Annual Chocolate Day: Eliza's "Miss Havisham" Tea
Saturday, February 15, 2014
3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Mrs. Jumel invites guests for a Valentine’s Day soiree they’ll never forget. We’re all a little mad at this tea party, as guests will interact with Madame Jumel and her friends. Be sure to come in your finest attire, Eliza is very particular about her tea parties.
The event is appropriate for adults, and families with children age 10 and up.
Tickets are $40 per person. Pre-paid advanced registration is required. Call (212) 923-8008 to register.
Directions to Roger Morris Park
Roger Morris Park Weather
- Faux Finishing Painting Workshop
- Sips and Dips: Painting and Wine Class
- Film Lecture with Alex Horwitz: Hamilton's America
- Morris-Jumel Mansion's Paranormal Investigation
- 'A Taste For Chocolate' Exhibition Opening