Roger Morris Park
Historical Tea Tasting Series
Sunday, October 13, 2013
2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us for this delightful afternoon of tea and scones while attendees learn how to make the proper cuppa. From white tea to black tea and your favorite herbal blends, no tea leaf will be left unturned. Each workshop is $25 per person, or $60 for a combo ticket for all three tea workshops dates (10/13, 11/16 & 12/14) advanced registration is required.
Each workshop is $25 per person, or $60 for a combo ticket for all 3 dates (10/13, 11/16 & 12/14) advanced registration is required.
Morris-Jumel Mansion, Tea by Tiffany
Directions to Roger Morris Park
Roger Morris Park Weather
- Tastings at Calumet Hall: Punch
- Family Movie Night: Nightmare Before Christmas
- Morris-Jumel Mansion Family Day Event: Annual Colonial Holiday Pomanders
- Family Day: Make Colonial Pomander Crafts (with and Autism-Friendly Hour)
- A Holiday Concert with Brooklyn Baroque