Roger Morris Park
Historical Fashion Tea Party
Saturday, March 23, 2013
1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Don’t be late for an important date and miss our Tea Party! Bring along your favorite doll or stuffed animal to enjoy the experience too. Learn how to properly “take” tea, try on historical clothing and create a colonial mob cap.
Tickets are $20 per child and $10 for accompanying adult. Pre-paid advanced registration is required. Call 212 923 8008
Directions to Roger Morris Park
Roger Morris Park Weather
- Tastings at Calumet Hall: Punch
- Family Movie Night: Nightmare Before Christmas
- Morris-Jumel Mansion Family Day Event: Annual Colonial Holiday Pomanders
- Family Day: Make Colonial Pomander Crafts (with and Autism-Friendly Hour)
- A Holiday Concert with Brooklyn Baroque