Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
4th Annual Caribbean Carnival in the Rockaways
Saturday, August 27, 2022
11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
NYS Senator James Sanders Jr. will host the 4th Annual Caribbean Carnival in the Rockaways. The event celebrates the various cultures, arts, and history of Southeast Queens and traditions through a display of festivities.
O'Donohue Park off Seagirt Boulevard
Create an Account
If this is your first time registering for a program, please Create an Account.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
- NYC PARKS & UNITED STATES ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS ANNOUNCE 12 BLOCKS OF ROCKAWAY BEACH TO REOPEN TODAY AHEAD OF JULY 4 WEEKEND
- NEW YORK CITY’S 8 PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN FOR THE SUMMER STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 28
- NYC PARKS LEADS THE CITY IN GREEN ROOF DEVELOPMENT: ADDS 50,000 SQFT AND CREATES NEW YOUTH SUSTAINABILITY CORPS
- CItyParks Golf at Beach 30th St. Playground
- CityParks Soccer at Beach 30th Street Playground
- Yoga On The Beach With Sonia
- Cardio Punch
- 25th Annual Sandcastle Contest