Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Learn to Ride: Rockaway Beach
Saturday, May 10, 2014
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
NYC Parks and Bike New York are proud to present Learn to Ride classes.
The classes teach a safe, easy, effective method to learn to ride. "Balance first" teaches kids the basics: balancing, starting, stopping, and steering.
Participants must bring their own bike and helmet.
Pre-registration is required. To register, please visit Bike New York's webpage.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- New Section Of Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens To The Public Ahead Of Schedule
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- It's My Park at Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
- Sports and Fitness Day
- Family Fun Day
- 10th Annual RockStock and Barrels
- Yoga on the Beach
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts