In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Riverside Park Kayak Dock Reconstruction
|79th Street Boat Basin Dock A Reconstruction||View Details|
|Citywide Guide Rail and Fencing Reconstruction (CNYG-1009MA1)||View Details|
|Grant's Tomb Bluestone Pavement and St. Nicholas Park Dog Run Path and Steps Reconstruction||View Details|
|Riverside Park Fence and Pavement Reconstruction||View Details|
|Riverside Park Stairs and Sidewalk Reconstruction at Tiemann Place||View Details|
|Riverside Park West 91st-96th Streets Sidewalk Reconstruction||View Details|
|West 102nd Street Riverside Park Field House Water Service Installation||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Riverside Park Overlook Concerts: The Columbia Wind Ensemble
- Riverside Park Overlook Concerts: Manhattan Jazz Combo
- Summer on the Hudson: Birding Tour
- Riverside Park Overlook Concerts: French Cookin’ Blues Band
- Riverside Clay Tennis Association Summer Concert Series