- Location: West 93rd Street
- Description: Tablet
- Materials: Original plaque--bronze; Original plinth--concrete; replacement tablet--granite
- Dimensions: Original plaque H: 10" W: 1'2"
- Cast: ca. 1950
- Dedicated: ca. 1950
- Donor: Marine Corps Fathers' Association of New York
- Inscription: 1) original plaque: "IN MEMORY OF / OUR / MARINE HEROES / MARINE CORPS / FATHERS ASSOCIATION / OF NEW YORK"
2) replacement tablet: "IN MEMORY OF / OUR MARINE HEROES /---/ MARINE CORPS FATHERS' ASS'N. / OF NEW YORK"
Directions to Riverside Park
Know Before You Go
Riverside Park (72nd Street)
The kayak launch site at 72nd Street in Riverside Park is closed for the season. Please visit The New York City Water Trail page to find other kayak launches.
Riverside Park Weather
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RECONSTRUCTION OF HISTORIC 79th STREET BOAT BASIN A-DOCK
- NYC Parks Celebrates Joan Of Arc Statue Centennial—First Ever Statue Of A Woman Erected In An NYC Park
- NYC Parks Issues Request For Proposals For Outdoor Café At The 79Th Street Rotunda In Riverside Park