View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Major General Frederick D. Grant
- Location: Grant's Tomb Terrace; Riverside Drive at 122nd Street
- Description: Flagstaff pedestal with tablet
- Materials: Somesound granite, bronze
- Dimensions: H: 6'1 ½" Diameter: 8'
- Dedicated: 1939
- Donor: DPR
- Inscription: IN MEMORIAM / FRED'K D. GRANT / ELDEST SON OF U.S. GRANT/VICKSBURG 1863 -VIRGINIA 1864-5 / MAJOR GENERAL U.S.A. MINISTER TO AUSTRIA./ MAJOR GENERAL U.S.A. MINISTER TO AUSTRIA. MEMBER GRANT MONUMENT ASSOCIATION 1908-1912 /
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY