View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Firemen's Memorial Tablet Horses
- Location: Firemens Memorial Terrace, Riverside Drive at 100th Street
- Architect: Harold Van Buren Magonigle
- Description: Tablet embedded in terrace
- Materials: Bronze
- Dimensions: H: 4'5" D: 4'5"
- Dedicated: 1927
- Donor: Public subscription
- Inscription: MAY 1927 / THIS TABLET IS DEDICATED / TO THE HORSES THAT SHARED / IN VALOR AND DEVOTION / AND WITH MIGHTY SPEED / BORE THE RESCUE. / --- / SUBSCRIBED /UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE / AMERICAN SOCIETY / FOR THE PREVENTION / OF CRUELTY TO / ANIMALS. /
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY