View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Memorial to the 1956 Hungarian Revolution
- Architect: Tamas Nagy
- Description: Granite Bench and inscribed granite medallion
- Materials: Barre Grey Granite and Stainless Steel
- Dedicated: March 12, 2017
- Fabricator: LaCroix Granite
- Donor: Hungarian American Memorial Committee
Directions to Riverside Park
Know Before You Go
Riverside Skate Park
Riverside Skate Park is closed to reconstruct the existing skate park with new skate elements, fencing, benches, picnic tables, and landscaping. Please visit the Capital Project Tracker page for updates on the project.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2020
- RIVERSIDE PARK TO RECEIVE $11.5 MILLION IN MAYORAL FUNDING TO ADDRESS 1930s ERA DRAINAGE SYSTEMS
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction