View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Memorial to the 1956 Hungarian Revolution
- Architect: Tamas Nagy
- Description: Granite Bench and inscribed granite medallion
- Materials: Barre Grey Granite and Stainless Steel
- Dedicated: March 12, 2017
- Fabricator: LaCroix Granite
- Donor: Hungarian American Memorial Committee
Directions to Riverside Park
Know Before You Go
The 79th Street Boat Basin marina is currently closed. No vessel dockage, moorage, anchorage or launch services are available. The marina will be dredged and reconstructed to modern codes and standards. The marina is anticipated to reopen in 2025.
Related inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NYC PARKS TO TEMPORARILY REROUTE CYCLISTS IN SECTION OF RIVERSIDE PARK ON WEEKNIGHTS
- NYC PARKS RE/NAMES 16 SITES IN HONOR OF THE BLACK EXPERIENCE IN NYC
- NYC PARKS: $90 MILLION RESILIENCY AND ACCESS PROJECT COMING TO RIVERSIDE PARK MARINA