View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Near 91st Street
- Sculptor: Robert J. Cassilly, Jr.
- Architect: Mark Morison
- Description: Numerous small figures (life size) set in a large boulder
- Materials: Bronze
- Cast: ca. 1993
- Dedicated: April 25, 1993
- Fabricator: Robert J. Cassilly, Jr.
- Donor: The Playground Project, Inc.
Directions to Riverside Park
Know Before You Go
Riverside Skate Park
Riverside Skate Park is closed to reconstruct the existing skate park with new skate elements, fencing, benches, picnic tables, and landscaping. Please visit the Capital Project Tracker page for updates on the project.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2020
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY