View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Near 91st Street
- Sculptor: Robert J. Cassilly, Jr.
- Architect: Mark Morison
- Description: Numerous small figures (life size) set in a large boulder
- Materials: Bronze
- Cast: ca. 1993
- Dedicated: April 25, 1993
- Fabricator: Robert J. Cassilly, Jr.
- Donor: The Playground Project, Inc.
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Riverside Park Overlook Concerts: The Columbia Wind Ensemble
- Riverside Park Overlook Concerts: Manhattan Jazz Combo
- Summer on the Hudson: Birding Tour
- Riverside Park Overlook Concerts: French Cookin’ Blues Band
- Riverside Clay Tennis Association Summer Concert Series