View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Henry Neufeld Playground Plaque
- Location: 76th Street
- Architect: William B. Kuhl
- Description: Plaque on boulder in planting bed
- Materials: Plaque--bronze; boulder--Manhattan schist (found in Riverside Park); planting bed paved with bluestone
- Dimensions: Plaque H: 9" W: 1'; Boulder H: 1'9" L: 2'4"
- Cast: 1991
- Dedicated: June 1991
- Donor: Riverside Park Fund, Riverside 76 Playground Association
- Inscription: THE HENRY NEUFELD / PLAYGROUND / DEDICATED JUNE 8, 1991 / THIS PLAYGROUND WAS RENOVATED WITH / FUNDS DONATED BY MR. HENRY NEUFELD WHOSE / GIFT WAS INSPIRED BY HIS LOVE OF CHILDREN / AND HIS DESIRE TO ENRICH THEIR LIVES./ RIVERSIDE PARK FUND / RIVERSIDE 76 PLAYGROUND ASSOCIATION / CITY OF NEW YORK PARKS AND RECREATION /
Directions to Riverside Park
Know Before You Go
Riverside Skate Park
Riverside Skate Park is closed to reconstruct the existing skate park with new skate elements, fencing, benches, picnic tables, and landscaping. Please visit the Capital Project Tracker page for updates on the project.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2020
- RIVERSIDE PARK TO RECEIVE $11.5 MILLION IN MAYORAL FUNDING TO ADDRESS 1930s ERA DRAINAGE SYSTEMS
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction