- Location: 76th Street
- Architect: William B. Kuhl
- Description: Plaque on boulder in planting bed
- Materials: Plaque--bronze; boulder--Manhattan schist (found in Riverside Park); planting bed paved with bluestone
- Dimensions: Plaque H: 9" W: 1'; Boulder H: 1'9" L: 2'4"
- Cast: 1991
- Dedicated: June 1991
- Donor: Riverside Park Fund, Riverside 76 Playground Association
- Inscription: THE HENRY NEUFELD / PLAYGROUND / DEDICATED JUNE 8, 1991 / THIS PLAYGROUND WAS RENOVATED WITH / FUNDS DONATED BY MR. HENRY NEUFELD WHOSE / GIFT WAS INSPIRED BY HIS LOVE OF CHILDREN / AND HIS DESIRE TO ENRICH THEIR LIVES./ RIVERSIDE PARK FUND / RIVERSIDE 76 PLAYGROUND ASSOCIATION / CITY OF NEW YORK PARKS AND RECREATION /
Directions to Riverside Park
Know Before You Go
NYC Parks has removed slides in this park due to a manufacturer recall. The manufacture is currently working on an improved design and redesigned slides will be installed as soon as possible.
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RECONSTRUCTION OF HISTORIC 79th STREET BOAT BASIN A-DOCK
- NYC Parks Celebrates Joan Of Arc Statue Centennial—First Ever Statue Of A Woman Erected In An NYC Park
- NYC Parks Issues Request For Proposals For Outdoor Café At The 79Th Street Rotunda In Riverside Park