View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Henry Neufeld Playground Plaque
- Location: 76th Street
- Architect: William B. Kuhl
- Description: Plaque on boulder in planting bed
- Materials: Plaque--bronze; boulder--Manhattan schist (found in Riverside Park); planting bed paved with bluestone
- Dimensions: Plaque H: 9" W: 1'; Boulder H: 1'9" L: 2'4"
- Cast: 1991
- Dedicated: June 1991
- Donor: Riverside Park Fund, Riverside 76 Playground Association
- Inscription: THE HENRY NEUFELD / PLAYGROUND / DEDICATED JUNE 8, 1991 / THIS PLAYGROUND WAS RENOVATED WITH / FUNDS DONATED BY MR. HENRY NEUFELD WHOSE / GIFT WAS INSPIRED BY HIS LOVE OF CHILDREN / AND HIS DESIRE TO ENRICH THEIR LIVES./ RIVERSIDE PARK FUND / RIVERSIDE 76 PLAYGROUND ASSOCIATION / CITY OF NEW YORK PARKS AND RECREATION /
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY