Riverside Park Overlook Concerts: Manhattan Jazz Combo
Sunday, May 5, 2019
2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Riverside Park Conservancy and our generous supporters present our Spring 2019 Overlook Concert series. Join us for these sweet Sundays in the Park! NO CONCERT MAY 12.
- April 28 | The Columbia Wind Ensemble, Jason Noble, Leader – A big band of 50 brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments plays rousing music from the Renaissance to the present.
- May 5 | Manhattan Jazz Combo – These fine musicians play the best of jazz standards in their own incomparable style.
- May 19 | French Cookin’ Blues Band, David “Doc” French, Leader – This Blues Hall of Fame band plays authentic Blues from around the country for a special New York Sound.
Directions to Riverside Park
Know Before You Go
Riverside Skate Park
Riverside Skate Park is closed to reconstruct the existing skate park with new skate elements, fencing, benches, picnic tables, and landscaping. Please visit the Capital Project Tracker page for updates on the project.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2020
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- NYC Parks To Temporarily Close Riverside Park South Bike Path—59-70 Streets—Due To Planned Construction
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY