Riverside Park South
Summer on the Hudson: Dance for Seniors
Thursday, July 18, 2019
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 6/6/2019 and 7/25/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Dances for a Variable Population master teacher Naomi Goldberg Haas and members of the intergenerational company lead dance workshops for adults of all ages and abilities, with a special focus on seniors. Celebrate moving in strong and creative ways.
No class July 4.
Directions to Riverside Park South
- Summer on the Hudson: Breathing with Strangers Presented by Kinesis Project Dance Theatre
- Summer on the Hudson: Sun Gaze
- Summer on the Hudson: Moving for Life
- Summer on the Hudson: Yoga Evening Salute to the Sun
- Summer on the Hudson: Yoga Flow