Riverside Park South
Summer on the Hudson: Positive Reinforcement Dog Training
Thursday, June 26, 2014
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 5/22/2014 and 6/26/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Jay Andors (KPA-CTP) of NY Clicker Training and Lauren Wojcik (KPA-CTP) of Lauren’s Leash lead a six-week training seminar that will give you foundation skills for a lifetime of good dog behavior.
For the first session leave your dog at home. Pre-registration and NYC dog license required.
Directions to Riverside Park South
- Summer on the Hudson: Pilates in the Park
- Summer on the Hudson: Yoga Evening Salute to the Sun
- Summer on the Hudson: Locomotive Lawn Live
- Summer on the Hudson: Senior Movement
- Summer on the Hudson: Amplified Sundays