Red Hook Recreation Area
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Red Hook Stadium (Pool) Reliefs
- Location: Red Hook Pool, facing pool area
- Sculptor: Marugg
- Architect: Aymar Embury II
- Description: Three bas reliefs
- Materials: Cast stone
- Dimensions: Each H: 6' W: 7' D: 5"
- Cast: ca. 1939
- Dedicated: 1939
- Donor: Works Progress Administration
Directions to Red Hook Recreation Area
Know Before You Go
We're reconstructing the running track and converting soccer fields 3-5 and ballfields 1-4 from natural turf to synthetic turf. Starting July 6, 2021, this site, including the track, will be closed to the public for the duration of construction (approximately through spring 2023). Please visit our Capital Project Tracker to learn more about this project.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2023
- Mayor Adams, NYC Parks, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Celebrate $18.2 Million Remediation of Red Hook Ball Fields
- NYC PARKS TOUTS NEARLY $63 MILLION INVESTMENT AS CONSTRUCTION BEGINS ON RED HOOK RECREATION AREA TRACK AND FIELDS
- 'Solar For Sandy' Initiative Launches