Randall's Island Park
Randall's Island Waterfront Walking Tour
Sunday, May 20, 2018
11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join the Department of City Planning, the Department of Parks and Recreation, and the Randall’s Island Park Alliance as we explore the waterfront and shoreline of Randall’s Island. Learn about the history of the island and its incredible transformation over the past century. Walk through gardens, salt marshes, and other natural habitats to discuss climate resiliency and the changing uses of our waterfront.
The tour will end at the Randall’s Island Connector to the Bronx, which links the waterfront neighborhood of Port Morris to the island.
Photo credit: Vincent Laforet
Meet us at the base of the 103rd Street Footbridge
Randall's Island Park Alliance, Department of City Planning, Department of Parks and Recreation
Directions to Randall's Island Park
Know Before You Go
Randall's Island Golf Center
Due to a transition in concessionaires, the Randall's Island Golf Center is temporarily closed.
Anticipated Completion: Summer 2018
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Manhattan Wins Parks Softball Championship
- Frieze New York: Galleries Announced
- Urban Farm Exploration Day
- Outdoor Movie Night at Randall's Island Park - Guardians of the Galaxy
- Yoga in the Park
- Historical Tour: Southern Island
- Open Track Night