Randall's Island Park
Saturday, May 12, 2018
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Randall’s Island Park is home to over 180 species of birds. Join us for a day of free, family-friendly bird watching! Learn about the amazing adaptations of birds as they thrive in the Island’s restored habitats.
- Explore 20 acres of natural habitat
- Guided walks with experts from RIPA and NYC Audubon
- Live birds and information on bird rehabilitation from the Wild Bird Fund
- Binoculars and bird guides provided
- Crafts, games, and refreshments
Suitable for ages 7+ (with an adult)
just south of Icahn Stadium
Randall's Island Park Alliance
Directions to Randall's Island Park
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Manhattan Wins Parks Softball Championship
- Frieze New York: Galleries Announced