Randall's Island Park
Sunday, October 15, 2017
12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Each fall, Randall's Island Park Alliance’s annual Harvest Festival celebrates the bounty of the earth and the completion of another fruitful season at the Urban Farm. Enjoy self-guided tours of the Urban Farm, music, fun crafts, and activities for all ages! This is a FREE event!
We are excited to announce that we will have a Randall's Island Chef Showdown at the Harvest Festival! Three local chefs will take on the ultimate challenge. Using ingredients from the Urban Farm, these innovative and talented chefs will create a healthy and tasty meal in just 45 minutes! Join us as we see these master chefs compete to become the Randall's Island Chef Champion!
Meet the Chefs
- Yadira Garcia from Happy Healthy Latina
- Matthew Olley from Vintage in Astoria and Marbled Meat Shop in Cold Spring, NY
- Thomas Stevens from Brick House Pantry
Directions to Randall's Island Park
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Manhattan Wins Parks Softball Championship
- Frieze New York: Galleries Announced