Randall's Island Park
Water's Edge Garden Tour
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
This event repeats on the 3rd Wednesday of every 2 months between 4/19/2017 and 8/16/2017.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Located along the shoreline of the East River, the waterfront garden offers year-round beauty, from spring-blooming daffodils to winter-blooming witch hazels. Join an experienced member of our Horticulture Department and learn about the flowers growing along the water’s edge. Enjoy breathtaking views of Manhattan while you explore the winding paths of our shade garden.
Directions to Randall's Island Park
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Manhattan Wins Parks Softball Championship
- Frieze New York: Galleries Announced
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Birding Bonanza
- Outdoor Movie Night at Randall's Island Park: Moana
- The Great Randall's Island Treasure Hunt
- Outdoor Movie Night at Randall's Island Park: Ferris Bueller's Day Off