Randall's Island Park
International Coastal Clean-up in Randall's Island Park
Saturday, September 14, 2013
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join the Randall's Island Park Alliance in supporting this international event in collaboration with The Ocean Conservancy and the American Littoral Society. We will be cleaning the shoreline and habitat of the Bronx Kill Salt Marsh along the congruence of the Bronx Kill and the East river. We will remove, record, and weigh the litter and debris we remove. Please help this beautiful habitat to flourish.
The rain date will be Saturday, September 28th, from 9:00 am until noon.
Wear clothing and shoes that can get wet, muddy, and sandy. Please dress appropriate for the weather.
RSVP required so that we can be prepared with gloves and tools, etc.
Meeting location is the east entrance of Icahn Stadium. RSVP is required, so that we can best prepare for the event.
(212) 860-1899 x316
Directions to Randall's Island Park
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Manhattan Wins Parks Softball Championship
- Frieze New York: Galleries Announced
- Outdoor Movie Night: Motorcycle Diaries (Spanish, English Subtitles)
- Yoga in the Park
- Dance Fitness in the Park
- Open Track Night
- Urban Farm Exploration Day