Randall's Island Park
Nature Exploration Walk (Moderate): East River Islands
Sunday, July 28, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Hiking programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), moderate (longer, faster paced hikes on rugged terrain), to vigorous (long distance, with hills and rugged terrain). For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Meet at the Manhattan side pedestrian bridge at 102nd and 103rd Street.
Directions to Randall's Island Park
- Manhattan Wins Parks Softball Championship
- Frieze New York: Galleries Announced
- Ground Is Broken On Randall's Island's Hell Gate Path
- Yoga in the Park
- Dance Fitness in the Park
- Island Historical Tour (North)
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Flow.17 Art Exhibit Grand Opening