Pugsley Creek Park
Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
|id||Prop_ID||Name||Location||Description||Hours||Belongs to Parks||Launch / Land||Storage|
|11||X088||Clason Point Park||Foot of Soundview Avenue & East River|
A concrete ramp provides access to marshes of Pugsley Creek, the East River, the Hutchinson River Drainage, and Long Island Sound. Portage is 150 feet.
Caution: Strong currents in the East River, heavy commercial traffic, and lots of broken glass in Launch Area.
|Yes||Launch Site||Public storage container|
|Available Parking||More Info||external||featured||Active||outof_season_start_date||outof_season_end_date||lat||lon|
|Street Parking||Full Location Details||0||0||Y||40.8047||-73.8486|
- Urban Park Rangers Explorer Programs
- Bronx River Alliance
- Inwood Canoe Club
- Free Kayaking Programs provided by The New York City Downtown Boathouse
- Kayak Rentals at the Loeb Boathouse in Central Park
- Wheel Fun Kayaking at Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Wheel Fun Kayaking at Marine Park, Jamaica Bay