|Audubon Center, Prospect Park||East Drive & Lincoln Road||(718) 287-3400|
|(April-December) Thursday-Sunday & holidays, 12 - 5 p.m. (January-March) Weekends and school holidays, 12 - 4 p.m.|
By car: From Manhattan via Manhattan Bridge: Go straight on Flatbush Avenue for about 2 miles until you reach Grand Army Plaza. Go halfway around the circle and continue on Flatbush Ave. (the Brooklyn Public Library will be on your left and the Park on your right). After you pass the Zoo and the Lefferts House on your right, make a right hand turn at the traffic light at Ocean Avenue. Follow Ocean Avenue to the next major intersection, which is Ocean and Parkside Avenues. Make a sharp right into the Park (diagonally across from McDonald’s). Proceed slowly on the Park Drive to the flashing light where you make a left into the Wollman Rink Parking Lot. You will be directed to the Audubon Center, a five minute walk from the parking lot.
Public transportation: Q, S or B trains to Prospect Park station. Exit at Lincoln Road and follow Lincoln Road to park entrance on Ocean Avenue. Walk along the roadway, cross the Drive and continue following the path downhill through the Cleft Ridge Span Bridge.
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- CANCELLED: Volunteer at Free Public Rowing on Prospect Park Lake
- Prospect Park Soiree
- Smorgasburg Prospect Park
- Prospect Park Nature Exploration
- Prospect Park Yoga