Black Friday Hike: The Midwood Trail
Friday, November 24, 2017
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Step back in time with a walk through Brooklyn’s oldest remaining forest. The Midwood, home to some of Prospect Park’s largest trees, is a relic of Brooklyn’s history and was preserved and incorporated into the park during its original construction.
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Black Friday Hike: The Midwood Trail
- Winter on a Flatbush Farm