Creatures of the Night
Thursday, July 24, 2014
6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Explore Prospect Park after dark with expert naturalist Paul Keim. Share wine and cheese with Paul as he speaks about the ecological role that bats and nocturnal insects play in our environment, followed by a walking tour to spot and identify the park's various species of resident bats in flight. Adults 21 and over only. $25 per person, cash only. Reservations required.
$25 per person, cash only
(718) 287-3400 x303
Directions to Prospect Park
Prospect Park Weather
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Prospect Park Alliance Thursday Corps
- Shape Up NYC: Cardio & Body Strengthening
- Lola Star's Dreamland Roller Disco Party: Flashdance
- Medicinal Plants Hike (Light)
- Prospect Park Alliance Monday Eastside Revival