Creatures of the Night
Thursday, July 24, 2014
6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Explore Prospect Park after dark with expert naturalist Paul Keim. Share wine and cheese with Paul as he speaks about the ecological role that bats and nocturnal insects play in our environment, followed by a walking tour to spot and identify the park's various species of resident bats in flight. Adults 21 and over only. $25 per person, cash only. Reservations required.
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Fish, Brew and BBQ
- Maciste All’Inferno with Live Score by Sexmob + Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir
- Prospect Park Walking Tours
- Weekend Nature Exploration
- BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival: Andrew Bird + Esperanza Spalding