Shape Up NYC: Cardio, Toning, and Stretching
Thursday, June 19, 2014
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 5/15/2014 and 6/27/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This medium intensity class will boost your energy levels, improve your health, and get your heart pumping.
Suitable for all ages and levels of fitness. No equipment needed other than supportive sneakers and suitable clothing. We recommend bringing a mat.
Event is subject to change.
Directions to Prospect Park
Prospect Park Weather
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Medicinal Plants Hike (Light)
- Prospect Park Alliance Monday Eastside Revival
- Prospect Park Alliance Thursday Corps
- Shape Up NYC: Cardio & Body Strengthening
- Lola Star's Dreamland Roller Disco Party: Oops, I Did It Again