Prospect Park Fitness Hike
Sunday, March 9, 2014
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Our Urban Park Ranger hiking guides will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City and places often off limits to the general public. On our hikes, you may explore nature, discover our city’s rich history and diverse culture, or just unplug from the world to clear your head. On this vigorous fitness hike burn off the winter fat while enjoying Brooklyn's flagship park. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Summer Movies Under the Stars Presents The Sandlot
- BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival: Sylvan Esso + Middle Kids
- Fish, Brew and BBQ
- Maciste All’Inferno with Live Score by Sexmob + Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir
- Prospect Park Walking Tours