A Conversation About Service and the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Monday, January 20, 2014
1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Children in elementary and middle school engage in a reading of Hyperion Books award winning biography Martin's Big Words, and have the opportunity to participate in a facilitated discussion about the themes of service, freedom and democracy with their peers.
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Summer Movies Under the Stars Presents The Sandlot
- BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival: Sylvan Esso + Middle Kids
- Fish, Brew and BBQ
- Maciste All’Inferno with Live Score by Sexmob + Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir
- Prospect Park Walking Tours