Ride The Carousel in Prospect Park
Friday, October 25, 2013
12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 4/11/2013 and 11/10/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Located in the Park’s "Children’s Corner," the Carousel features 51 magnificently carved horses, a lion, a giraffe, a deer, and two dragon-pulled chariots. Carved in 1912 by Charles Carmel, one of the foremost carousel designers of the time, and restored by the Prospect Park Alliance in 1990, the Carousel promises that classic summertime amusement will be available for generations of fun. In addition, the Prospect Park Carousel is one of the few in the world that is wheelchair accessible.
$2.00 per ride, $9 for a book of 5 ticket. Join the Prospect Park Alliance at the $125 level and your family (up to 4 people) will receive unlimited rides on the Carousel for a full year.
Directions to Prospect Park
Prospect Park Weather
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Parks: A New Lens
- Pop-Up Audubon: Wonderful Warblers
- Pop-Up Audubon II: Animal Clues
- Nature Exploration
- Fleece Fun
- Prospect Park Alliance Monday Eastside Revival