Bones Tour of an Old Dutch Farmhouse
Sunday, October 13, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 10/12/2013 and 10/13/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
One of 14 farmhouses from King County's Dutch settlement period, Lefferts Historic House was built by Pieter Lefferts around 1783. His son John Later supervised a Federal style remodeling of the interior in the 1820s. The Bones Tour explores the architecture of the Lefferts House from attic to cellar.
This event is a part of the Historic House Festival.
Reservations are required.
Directions to Prospect Park
Prospect Park Weather
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Medicinal Plants Hike (Light)
- Prospect Park Alliance Monday Eastside Revival
- Prospect Park Alliance Thursday Corps
- Shape Up NYC: Cardio & Body Strengthening
- Lola Star's Dreamland Roller Disco Party: Oops, I Did It Again