Celebrate Brooklyn!: The Lone Bellow / The Low Anthem / Joe Purdy
Saturday, July 20, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Breakout stars The Lone Bellow favor the term “Brooklyn Country” for the liquid smooth harmonies and heartfelt songwriting that have captivated fans and critics alike to make them one of the hottest bands of 2013. Of The Lone Bellow, NPR said: “The world of acoustic music is about to get a new household name.” Joining them are revered indie Americana outfit The Low Anthem, sporting a reconfigured lineup and new take on their timeless sound, and the Arkansas-born singer-songwriter producer and one-man record label Joe Purdy, who creates “gorgeous, beautifully-rendered acoustic-based folk songs—pop music with a gently-rounded edge.” (Pop Matters)
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Weekend Nature Exploration
- Tending to a Growing Garden
- Summer Movies Under the Stars Presents The Sandlot
- BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival: Sylvan Esso + Middle Kids
- Fish, Brew and BBQ